The fee does NOT include accommodation or travel expenses. You must arrange and pay for your travel directly. Please check the Venue section for the accommodation information.
Delegates need to register separately. It is not possible to share a registration. Contact us at email@example.com with your request to register several members of your company and we will prepare a customised offer depending on the type and membership status of your firm.
One of the key elements that sets the Venture Capital Forum apart from commercial conferences is the fact that the profit of this event will be reinvested into the European private equity industry, funding the association’s research and political advocacy efforts.
* According to French law, 20% VAT needs to be added
* All LP attendees will be invited to the Innovation Showcase, the LP/VC Rotating Networking Dinner and the LP Breakfast & Workshop. We will send you an invitation and confirmation to your participation is required, albeit there is no cut off deadline. Qualified institutional investors may attend all events at the Venture Capital Forum for free.
* The LP/VC Rotating Networking Dinner is invitation only. To preserve the 1:3 ratio of LPs to GPs, only Invest Europe-member fund managers will be invited and at a capacity basis, based on when we receive your registration. Non-member GPs are NOT eligible to attend the LP/VC Rotating Networking Dinner. For Invest Europe membership details, please contact Steinar Liverud
* Invest Europe defines institutional investors as a government organisation, pension fund, insurance company, corporate investor (that acts as an LP as a fund investor; corporate investors that are direct investors are not eligible), single family office, foundation or an endowment that allocate a portion of their AUM to private equity, venture capital and/or infrastructure in Europe. Only institutional investors that do not manage any third party private equity money will be eligible for the free pass.
* Please note that discounts cannot be combined and that a registration is not confirmed until the bank transfer is completed or credit card payment is processed.