Corporate Venture Capital Summit - 25 October 2017
Münchenbryggeriet (The Brewery)
Söder Mälarstrand 29
118 25 Stockholm, Sweden
How to receive an invitation
Corporate Venture Firms who register for the Venture Capital Forum will be invited to attend the CVC Summit.
If you are interested in attending the CVC Summit only, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Welcome by the Chair
||Bernhard Mohr, Managing Director, Evonik Venture and Michael Lee, Managing Director Ventures, Syngenta Ventures
|Snapshot from local corporate venturer
||Discussion Panel: Autonomy in the Investment Selection Process
||CVC investment managers can form their own Investment committee or they may require approval from senior staff following their recommendation.
- How does this affect the CVC’s ability to invest in SMEs that potentially disrupt the parent?
- Are deals ever turned down because of “corporate sensitivities”. How do you handle this?
- Is this balanced by the CVC being actively sought by target companies because they can help commercialise?
Nils Granath, Head of Investments, Division X, Telia Company
Jenny Gustafsson, Investment Manager, Saab Ventures
Stefan Tirtey, Managing Director, Commerz Ventures
- 3M Deutschland GmbH - New Ventures
- Aesculap AG
- Allianz SE
- Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners Management GmbH
- DSM Venturing B.V.
- EcoMobility Ventures
- European School of Management and Technology GmbH (ESMT)
- Evonik Venture Capital GmbH
- GDF SUEZ (Engie)
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Heraeus Holding GmbH
- High-Tech Gründerfonds Management GmbH
- HR Ventures
- IKEA GreenTech AB
- Invest Europe (Formerly EVCA)
- MS Ventures
- Qualcomm Ventures Europe
- Siemens Technology Accelerator GmbH
- Siemens Venture Capital GmbH
- Statkraft Ventures GmbH
- Statoil ASA
- Syngenta Ventures
- Tengelmann Ventures Management GmbH
- Robert Bosch Venture Capital GmbH
- SABIC Ventures
- Shell Technology Ventures